Monday, January 08, 2007

How's It Going?

This picture was taken on Thanksgiving at Memom's house. We went for a ride on the golf cart. It was very very cold. C-O-L-D.


This is a picture of me and Luke at Memom's on Thanksgiving.


This is a picture taken after Thanksgiving. We went to go see Mommy's Aunt Anne and Uncle Jimmy. The tractor ride was really fun.


This picture was taken on my birthday. Aunt Aimee made it. And on the cake is Lightnin' McQueen. Aunt Aimee put it together with tooth-picks. I turned six on my birthday. For my birthday I went to Jumpin' Jamboree. That's it.


This picture was taken on the night of my school musical. Everybody needed to come to school with a bow on their head and a present costume. Daddy made my costume. And Mommy bought the bow.


This picture was taken when we went to see Santa. I asked Santa for a bike, a checkers game, the Cars Videogame, and a Robosaurus. But I didn't get the Robosaurus. Maybe Santa just forgot.


Aaaahhhhh. That is the bike that I got for Christmas. I am wearing my pj's.


This is a picture of me opening my present at Nana's later on Christmas Day. I took the bow off of my present and put it on my head.


That is a bike that Lucas got for Christmas. Daddy built it and me and Lucas rode it together.

3 Comments:

Blogger chosenĀ©er said...

I don't see any pictures of you missing your Uncle Keith and Aunt Helen. Where are those?

5:32 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

WOW. your Birthday cake looked AWESOME. You must have LOVED eating that up!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ben,

"Let's write him a LOG...our log," as Jackson said. Ben, Jackson really liked looking at your pictures from Christmas. He would like to ride bikes with you sometime...he just got a Big Wheel from Santa. Right now, he wants to play Dragon Tales on the "puter" so we will catch up with you later.

Laurie and Jackson

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home