Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Briefcase

This is my briefcase. It was my grandpa's first. It sort of looks like a suitcase, but it isn't. I bring it to school and all the kids think it's cool. But the kids that I don't know at the school they ask, "what's in there?" And I say, "my lunchbox and my folders."

Just before I got it, my tooth was loose. After that day, I went to Mommy (I was very glad to see her) because I was spending the night. Then we went to Snip-Its where we got our hair cut. And after it was my turn Mommy pulled my tooth out. There was a little blood but I was okay because I got a tissue. And that was my third tooth to be gone. The tooth fairy came and left me 300 cents. That was my adventure of the third tooth gone. The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger chosenĀ©er said...

I was so intrigued by The Adventure of the Third Tooth Gone that I was hoping to hear the prequels. Can you please post The Adventure of the First and Second Tooth Gone? I feel this series could rival the Harry Potter books.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home